Comprehensive Vehicle Tune-Up in North Vancouver
Properly caring for your car, truck, or SUV is the key to maximizing your gas mileage and power while also increasing the overall life of your vehicle. One of the keys to achieving this is with a routine vehicle tune-up in North Vancouver.
Tune-ups should happen at least every 48,000 kilometers or every two years, depending on the age and mileage of the vehicle. This allows your trusted mechanic to look over your car or truck to ensure all of the “little things” are working correctly. If something is amiss, then your mechanic can make the replacements or repairs as needed. Contact the team at Taylormotive today to schedule your next tune-up to keep your car, truck, or SUV optimized and on the road.
Typical Tune-Up Services Include
- Replacing the Fuel Filter
- Changing the Spark Plugs
- Replacing the Distributor Cap & Rotor
- Checking Ignition System & Timing
- Making Necessary Valve & Gasket Adjustments
- Checking All Belts & Replacing Any Damaged Ones
- Checking All Fluids & Topping Off Any Levels
- Changing Oil & Filter
- Checking & Replacing the Air Filter
- Checking & Adjusting the Clutch in Cars with Manual Transmission
- Servicing the Battery
Remember, the tune-up process and service vary from car to car. When you bring your vehicle into our shop, you can rest assured that we will always provide the needed work and will never charge you for work that isn’t necessary.